Season 21 of The Voice was one for the books. “Girl Named Tom” is this season’s winner. While they are celebrating their win, they also have big plans for their future in the music industry. All the way from Ohio, the sibling trio put on a smashing performance in every round.
Caleb, Joshua and Bekah Liechty are the first group of artists to ever win the competition on this show. The finalists of this season are “Girl Named Tom” and Hailey Mia from Team Kelly. Then Jershika Maple from Team Legend, and Wendy Moten and Paris Winningham from Team Blake. Overall, it was one of the best seasons of The Voice and everyone is already looking forward to the next one.
With the season ending, NBC releases their shows with the most views. And it just so happens that The Voice appears on it.
‘The Voice’ is One of NBC’s Most-Watched Reality Show
As the season came to an end, NBC gives viewers a list of their most-watched reality shows this year. And you can check them out below.
According to TVLine, there are 15 shows with millions of views from this year.
“Each program’s rank represents what is the most critical measure. And how it is faring in the coveted 18-49 demo compared to other shows on NBC.”
As shown below, you can check out NBC’s list of what each program received this year.
- Sunday Night Football is the top-rated program on NBC with 17.72 million viewers.
- Chicago Fire is the next show with 9.95 million viewers.
- Chicago P.D. Season 9 with 9.25 million views.
- Chicago Med’s Season 7 with 9.17 million views.
- Law & Order: SVU Season 23 with 6.63 million views.
- The Voice Season 21 with 8.16 million views and NBC’s most-watched reality show.
- Law & Order: OC Season 2 with 5.86 million views.
- La Brea Season 1 with 7.42 million views.
- New Amsterdam Season 4 with 6.17 million views.
- The Blacklist Season 9 with 4.88 million views.
- Dateline with 3.90 million views.
- Ordinary Joe Season 1 with 3.76 million views.
- The Wall Season 4 with 2.78 million views.
- Dateline Mystery with 2.44 million views.
- Home Sweet Home Season 1 with 1.45 million views. This show was watched the least amount of times this year.
Why Some Show’s Are More Popular Than Others
Sunday Night Football was the most-watched program this year.
All in all, it’ll be interesting to see how these show’s rank in 2022.