The return of the hit Paramount Network series “Yellowstone” is growing near and fans are ratcheting up the excitement level.
“Yellowstone” is now just weeks away from making its glorious return to our television sets and to our hearts. The fourth and latest season of the modern western drama will premiere on Sunday, Nov. 7. Through three seasons the show has built a massive and loyal fan base who live and breathe everything “Yellowstone” related.
With season four just around the corner, fans are getting in their last-minute predictions on what the new season will hold. In a recent Reddit thread, it is clear to see that fans are anxious to get their favorite show back. In the thread, fans share their predictions and theories with their fellow “Yellowstone” followers. It appears these predictions grow wilder as the brand new season grows closer.
“These are my predictions for ‘Yellowstone’ season four,” a fan and Reddit user says to begin the thread.
- The Whole theme of the Season is who would try to kill the Duttons off.
- Kayce , Beth , John are safe. Jimmy dies.
- Rip goes on a rampage going after the possible suspects involved in the attempted murder of The Duttons.
- Roarke dies mid season. There is a new antagonist introduced in the middle of the season.
- Jaime is the one responsible for the people involved the attempted murder of The Duttons, he stays one step ahead of the investigation.
- Monica and Tate go out of town.
- At the end of the Season, the Dutton Family finds out Jaime is the main man who was responsible for the attempted murders of The Duttons.
It is highly unlikely that anyone is going to figure out the entire plot of “Yellowstone” season four — but these are some solid takes.
‘Yellowstone’ Fans Sound Off on Season Four Predictions
Numerous “Yellowstone” fans shared their thoughts on these predictions, encouraging additional discussion regarding the new season.
“I kinda like a scenario where Jamie gets caught in a showdown between real father and adoptive father and he chooses to save John,” another fan says. “John would eventually love him and fully embrace him like a true son.”
One thing is for sure and that is “Yellowstone” fans are on the edges of their seats with anticipation.
The upcoming fourth season has many big questions to answer and it will be interesting to see how multiple angles converge.
The first thing we have to figure out in the new season is simply who is dead and who is alive. The third season finale left fans to ponder the fates of four primary “Yellowstone” characters. John, Kayce and Beth Dutton, along with ranch hand Jimmy, could be dead, alive or somewhere in between to start season four.
Fear not “Yellowstone” fans — answers are on the way.