The last person on the Yellowstone ranch anyone should cross is Rip Wheeler. He is loyal to the Dutton family, no matter the cost. They are the ones that saved him, after all.
Rip Wheeler’s Top Ten Quotes for Season One
Rip Wheeler will always have our hearts and, throughout the series, is stealing or stopping the hearts of others that come into contact with the ranch.
- “You’re a two-time loser, Jimmy. One more felony, and they throw away the keys. You know what? You might do all right in prison, you got the lips for it.”
- “I don’t really sleep,” said Beth. “Yeah, well, they say spiders don’t.”
- “Getting in trouble is the only skill you got. The only difference now is you ain’t gonna get caught.”
- “You wanna go get drunk and watch some wolves kill and elk in a park?”
- “Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but everything you know, and everyone you see everywhere is gonna die… Sh*t, you might just cheat death yet.”
- “You see, it’s the habit of living that you’re scared of losing. That’s all.”
- “I’m the one thing you can’t outwrestle here.”
- “What’s the rule about fighting, Fred? You wanna fight somebody? You come fight me! I’ll fight you all godd*mn day!”
- “Well, it’s hard to measure an ‘almost’ because ‘almost’ doesn’t matter.”
- “Jimmy, you need to stop listening to those yahoos in the bunkhouse. There ain’t no such thing as luck. But I sure believe in stupid because you prove it every f*cking day.”
From a broken teenage boy, to a fearless protector, Rip Wheeler is the perfect addition to the Yellowstone ranch. As for the future, the ring on his finger might get some blood on it after the cliffhanger season three left us with regarding Beth’s wellbeing.
Don’t mind us. We will be rewatching the Yellowstone seasons over and over again until season four graces our screens.