Dwayne Johnson AKA ‘Dwanta Clause’ Surprised LA Tourists By Taking Them to ‘Red Notice’ Premiere

by Matthew Memrick
dwayne-johnson-dwanta-clause-surprised-la-tourists-taking-them-red-notice-premiere

One tourist group “rolled” through Dwayne Johnson’s L.A. hood before Christmas, and “Dwanta Clause” gave them gifts, including “Red Notice” premiere tickets.

How about that? Next time, I know I’m going with Starline Tours when I’m in Los Angeles.

In a minute-long clip, the superstar introduced himself to a group of 15-20 shocked fans, walking out in a leather jacket, slacks, and dark glasses.

‘Dwanta Clause’ Gives Out A Boatload Of Gifts

At first, the 49-year-old actor offered to send them his new energy drink called “Zoa.”

He then asked if anyone drank tequila. They screamed yes, and he said he would give them all bottles of his Teremana tequila line.

But “Dwanta Clause” didn’t stop there. He gave them all year Netflix subscriptions, $500 for holiday spending, big Samsung screen T.V.s, the Xbox video gaming system.

Finally, Dwayne Johnson told the group that he was bringing them to the world premiere of “Red Notice” as his special guests. 

“You will be on the red carpet,” Johnson told them before telling them he’d see them there.

One shocked fan told Johnson’s Netflix video crew that he was thankful.

“This is my first tour and the best one I think I’ve ever been on,” the man said.

Another fan said she always wanted to meet “The Rock” because he was an amazing person.

And true to his word, the Starline Tourbus rolled up on the red carpet with Dwayne Johnson posing with the fans.

Dwayne Johnson Coming Back To “Fast” Franchise?

According to CBR and Screen Rant, Johnson’s business partner and Seven Bucks Productions president Hiram Garcia weighed in actor Vin Diesel’s plea for Johnson to return to the franchise.

Did the shrewd move pay off? Garcia said nothing’s for sure.

The man said Johnson is promoting his “Red Notice” movie and hasn’t talked about Diesel’s wild offer.

“I’m used to it,” Garcia said. “It’s what comes with that world. You get crazy curve balls thrown, and you just roll with it.”

Johnson and Diesel feuded back during 2017’s “The Fate of the Furious” production, and “The Rock” stepped away to do the 2019 spinoff “Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw.” “Fast & Furious 10” opens in theaters on April 7, 2023.

Since then, the two have somewhat reconciled. Diesel said the feud came from his need to help Johnson improve his acting through “tough love.”

Diesel wants Johnson back for “The Fast” saga’s two-part finale. He’s been pretty open about it through social media, throwing out words like “destiny” and “rising to the occasion” in his desire to see Johnson back. Reportedly, Johnson “laughed hard” at the comments.

Garcia acknowledged the two actors were part of a “Fast” family. He also admitted that many have come at “the biggest movie star in the world” with offers.

But Garcia said there had been communication, but nothing has materialized.

As for Johnson, he’s good with not coming back to the franchise, knowing every “Fast” movie will be successful. 

Outsider.com