Have you ever tried a McGangBang? What about a Suicide Burger? Are you more of a Butterbeer Frappuccino or a Coffee Blizzard fan? You’ve probably never heard of any of these before. But there’s an entire world of hidden fast food items if you peek behind those golden arches.
And every fast food restaurant has them. The menu items you won’t see advertised on television or plastered on a menu at a drive-thru. They’re a secret or were to most of us. Until now.
• McGangBang: It’s late, you’re starving, but you can’t decide between a McChicken or a Double Cheeseburger. Stop deciding and start combining. The McGangBang is a Frankenstein’s monster of a meal that combines a McChicken sandwich with two cheeseburger patties.
• Monster Mac: Speaking of monsters, did you know Big Macs can grow? You’re not limited to two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun. You can build your Big Mac up to a mountainous eight patties if you want.
• McDonald’s Surf-and-Turf: Bring a little fine dining into your commute with this unique combo of a McBurger Supreme and a Filet-O-Fish sandwich.
• Blueberry Cheesecake Milkshake: Chick-fil-A combines a vanilla milkshake with a full slice of blueberry pie to make this delicious dessert. The only downside to this combo is that you can’t get it on Sunday.
• Suicide Burger: Similar to the Monster Mac, this secret fast food item takes a more is more approach. The Suicide Burger comes with four beef patties and a hefty heaping of bacon to make a sandwich that isn’t for the faint of heart. Seriously, you should avoid this if you have heart problems.
• Veggie Whopper: Maybe a mountain of meat isn’t your thing. We at Outsider don’t discriminate. For the vegetarians out there, Burger King has you covered with this secret menu item that swaps out the regular beef pattie for a veggie one.
Fatty Melt: Five Guys is probably best known as the fast-food restaurant that gives you a bowling ball bag’s worth of fries with your order. And they bring that approach with this secret menu item that swaps out the buns on your hamburger with grilled cheese sandwiches.
• Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino: If you love cinnamon rolls but don’t want the hassle of chewing, try this off-the-books menu item. It’s a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino mixed with cinnamon dolce and white mocha syrup and topped off with some cinnamon dolce powder.
• Butterbeer Frappuccino: This Harry Potter-inspired beverage mixes toffee nut syrup, caramel, and a Crème Frappuccino.
• Arby’s Melt: This one is less a secret and more of a forgotten gem. This healthy heaping of roast beef smothered with cheddar cheese sauce used to be on the regular menu. But the fast-food chain took it off years ago. However, they’ll pull it out of retirement if you order it.