Yellowstone’s writer Taylor Sheridan has created powerful scripts for three seasons now. Beth Dutton’s burns and wisdom from John keep viewers entertained. The lines of Yellowstone’s season three are raw, relatable, and sometimes, downright funny. Here is our collection of top ten quotes from the third season of Paramount’s hit.
Top 10 Quotes
- Learn to be meaner than evil and still love your family and enjoy a sunrise. – John Dutton
- I believe in lovin’ with your whole soul and destroying anything that wants to kill what you love. That’s it. That’s all there is. – Beth Dutton
- You are the trailer park; I am the tornado. – Beth Dutton
- You’re my son. I know exactly who you are, and don’t you ever be sorry for it. – John Dutton
- I look at every day with you as a gift. – Rip Wheeler
- Winners are never judged by how. They save that for the losers. – Angela Blue Thunder
- There are monsters everywhere in this world. You just gotta kill ’em when you find ’em – Kayce
- Mister, I don’t know you, but if you’re wearin’ that brand, you must be a bad man – Walker
- You always preached the truth. You said it’s all a man has, his word. Judge him by nothing else. – Jamie to John
- You know, when you boil life down, it’s funny just how little you need, isn’t it? – Rip Wheeler
Okay fine, we couldn’t just choose ten. Here are our a few more of season three’s iconic lines from our favorite characters on TV…
John Dutton’s Season 3 Lines
– I guess everyone thinks I’m the dumbest man in the valley
– You think you’re winning this game, you don’t even know the g-dd–n rules. But don’t worry, I’ma teach ‘em to ya.
– Makes you wonder the point of it all. Findin’ someone you love so much just to lose ’em. Like to believe there’s a plan to it all, but I don’t see a plan.
– Well, if you’re marrying Beth, you’ve already proved you’re not scared of anything.
– We keep our word in this valley and don’t you ever be sorry for it.
– Ya can’t reason with evil. Evil wants what it wants and won’t stop until it’s won or ya kill it. The way to kill it is to be meaner than evil.
Yellowstone Season 3: Beth Dutton Quotes
– The more you became what he wanted you to become, the more he’ll hate you for it.
– I made two decisions in my life based on fear, and they cost me everything.
– The only thing I ask is that you outlive me so I never live another day without you.
– You are many things, Baby, but funny is not one of them.
– When all this is over, I’m gonna hang your diploma above my toilet in my guest house.
Kayce Season 3 Lines
– It’s gonna be a shit show no matter what we do. May as well do it fast, less time for things to go wrong.
– You’ll never meet a man who’s killed more men than me, but I ain’t never murdered one and never will.
– I’m always in a position where I need to kill or be killed
Rip Wheeler Season 3 Quotes
– I was born on a dead-end road, honey. This world doesn’t need another generation of me.
– You know why people don’t come talk to you? Because they’re scared they’ll let you down. I know I am.
Just a few more… Of course, we couldn’t end the list without mentioning these iconic quotes.
Other Notable Lines From Yellowstone’s Third Season
- I killed a man today. – Monica
- You ever have a girl look at you, and your whole world just stops? – Jimmy
- People talk about makin’ a difference, but they don’t because they don’t try. They don’t risk. You risked — everything. Today, you made a difference. – Rainwater
- You know you did something that no one does, Rip. You’ve outlived your past. – Lloyd
- Should is a useless word, almost as useless as hope. – Willa
- Cowboys and dreamers. Why I only love cowboys and dreamers, I will never understand. They put me through hell from the first kiss – Mrs. Wilson
- Well if ranching’s so hard, how come we do it? – Tate
Because it’s one hell of a life – John
- A man who puts a hand on a member of my family never puts a hand on anything else – Jamie
- Karma comes in all shapes and sizes. Guess it’s me today. – Walker