College football is back! And after suffering through a season of covid restrictions, students and fans alike are back in the stadiums and celebrating like never before. Today, Fox captured a particularly joyous scene in Wisconsin.
It’s been 651 days since the Badgers played for a crowd, and the team was welcomed back with a sea of red. Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium seats over 80,000 people. And judging by the video, there doesn’t seem to be an empty seat.
Jump Around hit DIFFERENT in Wisconsin today. It’s been far too long. What a scene.🔥 pic.twitter.com/joQ7XwPub4— BroBible (@BroBible) September 4, 2021
It’s a game day tradition to play House of Pain’s “Jump Around” when the Badgers play at home in Madison, WI. So when the stadium was gearing up to cue the 1989 classic, they were ready for a celebration. And a celebration is what they got.
As soon as the opening notes rang through the speakers, the crowd erupted. Soon, every single person was dancing and singing in unison. Even the players and sportscasters got involved.
How to Watch Wisconsin and Other College Football Teams Play This Weekend
A few college football games were played last Saturday. And some teams, like Wisconsin and Penn State, battled earlier today. But week 1 is by no means over. Teams will be hitting the fields this evening and tonight. For those of you who are looking to watch your alma maters, this is how.
First, make sure you have access to ESPN, ABC, CBS, and FOX. If you don’t have cable, you can download their streaming apps, though some may charge you for a subscription. Another option is fuboTV. That’ll cost you too, but you can get your first week free. Once the trial ends, packages start at 69.99 a month.
Today’s Remaining Big Games
- Rice vs. Arkansas, 2 p.m., SEC Network (fuboTV/ ESPN+)
- No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 14 Miami, 3:30 p.m., ABC (fuboTV)
- Louisiana Tech vs. Mississippi State, 4 p.m., ESPNU (fuboTV)
- Central Michigan vs. Missouri, 4 p.m., SEC Network (fuboTV)
- Akron vs. Auburn, 7 p.m., SEC Network (fuboTV/ ESPN+)
- Eastern Illinois vs. South Carolina, 7 p.m., SEC Network (fuboTV/ ESPN+)
- No. 5 Georgia vs. No. 3 Clemson, 7:30 p.m., ABC (fuboTV)
- Florida Atlantic vs. No. 13 Florida, 7:30 p.m., SEC Network (fuboTV)
- Kent State vs. No. 6 Texas A&M, 8 p.m., ESPNU (fuboTV)
- East Tennessee State vs. Vanderbilt, 8 p.m., SEC Network (fuboTV/ ESPN+)
- No. 16 LSU vs. UCLA, 8:30 p.m., FOX (fuboTV)
- Western MI 14 – Michigan State 47
- Fordham 7 – Nebraska 52
- Penn State 16 – Wisconsin 10
So there you have it. If you didn’t have plans for today, now you do. All hail college football.